LDJSpot 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LDJSpot 2

The second forum, for basically anything!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

weird

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeremy

Jeremy

Number of posts : 70
Title : Sir postalot
Registration date : 2008-09-17

weird Empty
PostSubject: weird   weird Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 4:12 pm

Well, I don't think this fits into space and physics topic, but I think it's what you made this catagory for, so...

what if we are all just the product of someone's imagination? Perhaps the entire universe is the work of someone in say, a parallel universe. I don't really believe this, but you can't rule it out as a possibility. We could even be only 5 minutes old and were created with all our memories, etc. Sure, you could say, "I think, therefore I am," but even your thoughts could be created by someone's imagination.
Back to top Go down
Yanz
Admin
Admin
Yanz

Number of posts : 110
Title : Hmm..

weird Empty
PostSubject: Re: weird   weird Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 12:52 pm

Hmm, also what if we're not the original universe? We're just some random parrallel universe cause a butterfly flew in east instead of west..
Back to top Go down
https://ldjspot2.forumotion.com
Jeremy

Jeremy

Number of posts : 70
Title : Sir postalot

weird Empty
PostSubject: Re: weird   weird Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:48 am

Imagine if there was a parallel universe for every single decision made by every life form...

Also, I wonder if are consequences for decisions that get bigger and bigger, ie. if one day you decide to play games for a bit longer one night and you sleep in the next day and are late for school, resulting in, say slightly lower marks in one subject and then when you apply for a job when you're an adult and just miss a million-dollar job.

lol, I wonder if there was a decision that I missed that would have made me a billionaire or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

weird Empty
PostSubject: Re: weird   weird Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

weird
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LDJSpot 2 :: Science :: Space and Physics-
Jump to: